Monday, May 7, 2012

i wish i can stop the tape and rewind my life movie.

Haaii people well imma tell you bout somethin. Tadi anis ikut my mom friend pegi mkn.
Well dye melayu and husband dye chinese masuk islam. Ikr WOW. And um.
I reliese somethin. Don't you dare give up on your love one. You know
How they fight even dye dah like 33 y/o its cute. And bhaha
I just love them. Name kwn my mom ni Ayu. And dye mcm budak2 suke buat silly jokes,annoying
Haha and this man pulak. Is a docter. And this doctor remind me of some. Its chee teong.
Oh Chee Teong iloveeeyou! XD everytime I tink about chee teong I get moody
I will wondered around what if next year I will NOT in the same class as chee teong?
And then I world be sad. Stupid yet logic. You know if u like someone
And he/she is in the same class wif you and u feel like OMG
WE'RE GOING TO Be SOOOOO CLOSE THIS YEAR! And than SOMEONE decide to ruin ur relationship tell him
Anis liked you brother! ..... THANKS BADZLY!!! But I think dye ingt badz main2 je kot?
Amin! And urgh! This year sgt memuaskan hati. Miracle huh? :/ still having problem for next year :(
*sigh night gguysss!!!