Thursday, January 17, 2013

;D

04.1.2013 

Ohmygod. i swear today was the BEST day of my week. actually starch that Yesterday and today was the best day. Sooooooo today time dkt PKP YengFong nampak anis he was like 

Him: Anis?
Me: who Anis? 😯
Him: eh awk sape? ( See if i don't know who YengFong was I would TOTALY ignore him. ) 
Me: Haha Anis lah, xD
Him: yeke? 
Me: Yup... 
Him: awk kelas ape?
Me:  O
Him: nape awk tak masuk kelas N? 
Me: dunnoooooo?
Him: Yer. 😑😑😑😑
Me: yup. 
CT😍( REMEMBER HIM?! HIS MY CRUSH) : *pandang belakang nak tgk Yeng fong ckp dgn sape..* 
Him: Eh CT Anis lehhh!! 
CT 😍: eh? ( translator : hmm? ) 
Him: ANIS, nehh ( translator: Anis? nii? tak kan dh lupa kot?) 
Me: haha 😊

And then naik kelas. omg he's soooo handsome!!!!!! but I like him better when his wearing his old spek, my dork. lol ofcause I like it better when his NOT wearing spek. ❤❤❤❤❤❤😍😘