Friday, November 1, 2013

Enchanting :D

Woah, it's been what lik 1 and half year i didn't writ my blog. Unfortunetly me and my crush isn't in the same class anymore. But i met 4 new amzing people that i high light this year, the first one wold be Crocodile. secnd would be sab third xiao yen forth would be wei hon. As you can see here, the bad news was that today (31/10/2013) is the last day i ever spent with wei hon (WH) in the same school. i'm so sad. no seriously. The good new is that I FREAKING TALKED TO MY CRUSH. OH MY GOODNESS,I STIL CAN'T BELIEVE WHERE THE HELL ALL THOSE CONFIDENT CAME FROM. You see Me, put and also dewi was planing to make a 'sign from all WH'S friends. D: Wei Y.F SIGN THIS CAN? FOR W.H.... YH: SURE, *TAKE SOME PAPER ME: CT LEH? ASK HIM TO SIGN TOO! YH: CT! CT! CT YH WAS SCREAMING HIS NAME, AND I WAS LIKE HOLLY MOTHERJDDJFUFECR8WYRHCXH *CT COMES* CT:YEASH? YH: SIGN THOSE.. (I WAS LIKE DUDE, GIVE LA SOME DETAILS ISH) ME: JUST WRITE DOWN SOME WISHES AND THEN GIVE BACK TO ME OKAY? ( ME DALAM HAI WAS LIKE: OMGOMGOMGOGMOGMOGOMGMOMGOMGMG) CT: OKAY *GO GRAB A PEN) ________________________________________ OMG I SWEAR HE SIT/STAND LIKE RIGHT BESIDE ME BANYK KALI, I GOTTA CONTROL MY FREAKING HEARTBEAT EVERYTIMES HE STAND SO CLOSE. WALAO HIS FACE WAS SOO EXPENSIVE. HAIH <3 X THE END.