Thursday, July 5, 2012

i wanna dance, and love, and dance... and yeah.

Helaaaaaaaaw! Well I'm gonna tell you about CheeT. ;)
Well let see what I can remember...
Today chee teong sit beside me.. Like RIGHT BESIDE me. Haha I feel all hyper.
Nad tak dtg so I sit with kah yun since Bao er say nnt I takde kawan so dye duduk tmpat nad and biar I ade kawan. Who know that women can be nice sometimes? Well god bless you. and here's the story..
I was reading one of my fav. Novel the tibe2 I dgr suara CheeT, I was like K I don't care what he was doing.... Tgk ade org sit right next to me. So I sneak peek from the end of my eye... Tgk2 CheeT tgh tgk me bace novell. So I pretend to read at the book... I think he didt know I saw him looking at me cause he just loooooooookkk at me or the book or something. Dye cam letak tgn dye dkt ats meje and like baring atas tgn dye. Well if u phm good job if not. Ur an idiot. Lol so kah yun dpt tau I like CheeT... I was like telling her I wanna write Siong instead of teong but I think that work. Haha besttttt! Smlm kat KH pnye bengkel cheeT mintak barang and I kasi dye. We're accidentaly touch skin.. Haha kidding I accidentaly touch his hand! OHMAIGOD I SWEAR HIS HAND IS SOO DAMN SOFT ! And then ade bnyk lagi.. Gttg got
School xx bye sorry
If ade byk typo. Gune phone tulis. Excited sgt haha kbye! Xx